Our website aims to provide improved ease of access to the surgery. This includes:
- booking and cancelling appointments
- ordering prescriptions
- joining our Patient Reference Group
- submitting forms for various requirements such as travel vaccinations and requests for information
As well as providing easy access to the above services, you will also find a vast range of valuable information and resources to manage your health needs.
Improving your access to Greyfriars Surgery
In response to patient feedback from our local and national surveys, we are
making changes to the way you access the surgery and improve the waiting times to get through on the surgery telephone line.
From 4th January 2016...
1. We will have a new prescription line for you to order your medication
If you wish to order a prescription from the 4th January 2016, please call Monday to Friday between 10.00am-4.00pm on:
2. Our main telephone line will open at 8.15am for booking appointments
We politely request that if you are calling us for something other than to book an appointment, that you call us after 9.30am if possible to enable patients wanting to book an appointment that day to get through quickly.
3. Improving our online services
The way you book appointments online is changing. At midnight everyday, appointments are available to book on this website with Doctors and First Contact Practitioners for that same day. Before you can start booking appointments on here, you must firstly sign up. If you wish to start booking appointments and ordering prescriptions online, then come into surgery and speak to a member of the reception team for more information.